Need some solid support? The Benro A-2691 Travel Angel Alum. Tripod (Trans-Functional) W/B1 Ballhead is a professional-quality tripod with lightweight, high-quality aluminum alloy legs for top performance--plus, one leg is detachable for use as a 4.5' (1.39 m) monopod.
This Travel Angel tripod is easy to carry, so you'll have it with you at all times. Travel Angel's unique 180° foldover design allows it to be collapsed into a very compact size that can easily fit into backpacks or luggage. When you need quick set-up, excellent maximum height and a rigid, stable support, the Travel Angel is an impressive performer.
This tripod also features individual leg angle adjustments, anti-rotation leg design, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, anti-dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips.
The included B1 Dual Action Ballhead is a lightweight (0.8 lb/0.4 kg) head with separate lock and drag adjustment knobs, a quick-release clamp that's compatible with an Arca Swiss QR system, and a 360° graduated panning scale for precise image alignment.
- 5-section legs.
- One removable leg converts to a 4.56' (1.39 m) monopod.
- Includes a small, lightweight B1 ballhead to match the size of the tripod; with a calibrated 360° panning base, separate lock and drag adjustment knobs, and a dual quick release locking system.
- Offers two leg-angle settings to accommodate uneven terrain or awkward shooting situations.
- Anti-twist leg sections and a grooved center column make setup and breakdown quick and easy.
- A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable yet firm grip when carrying your Benro tripod.
- Removable rubber and stainless steel spike feet provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors
- Retractable spring-loaded hook can be used to add stability with a sand bag or equipment bag