Need some solid support? The Benro C-2691 Travel Angel Carbon Fiber Tripod with B1 Ballhead is a professional-quality tripod with lightweight, high-quality carbon fiber legs for top performance.
This Travel Angel tripod is easy to carry, so you'll have it with you at all times. Travel Angel's unique 180° foldover design allows it to be collapsed into a very compact size that can easily fit into backpacks or luggage. When you need quick set-up, excellent maximum height and a rigid, stable support, the Travel Angel is an impressive performer.
This tripod also features individual leg angle adjustments, anti-rotation leg design, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, anti-dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips.
The included B1 Ballhead is a lightweight (0.8 lb/0.4 kg), single-action head with a quick release clamp compatible with Arca Swiss QR system, single knob adjustment, and an integral level.
- The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180° making it small enough to carry just about anywhere
- Benro's innovative rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set-up plus weather and dust-resistance not found on other tripods
- A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable yet firm grip when carrying your Benro tripod
- Removable leg and top plate screw together to convert from tripod to compact monopod without tools
- Dual action heavy duty ballhead with Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate
- For an extra measure of flexibility, Benro tripod legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level
- A hook, located on the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod's center of gravity for increased stability
- High quality, durable case with strap provides protection and transport for your tripod and head
- 5-section legs
- Includes single action ballhead to match the size of the tripod; with a calibrated panning base, locked down by a single lock-down lever, and a dual quick release locking system
- Offers two leg-angle settings to accommodate uneven terrain or awkward shooting situations
- Anti-twist leg sections and a grooved center column make setup and breakdown quick and easy
- Removable rubber and stainless steel spike feet provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors
- Small, lightweight included ballhead B1 has universal Arca Swiss compatible QR clamp, exceptional ball design, separate lock and drag adjustment knobs and an integral level