The InFocus IN5110 WXGA LCD Projector is the projector to choose when you need big pictures with fine detail. Its 4,200 lumens brightness and 1,000:1 contrast ratio give it the projection power to throw large images via its 2x zoom lens, while its WUXGA (1,920 x 800) resolution enables it to show highly detailed data. With a native 16:10 aspect ratio, it's especially friendly to widescreen computers.
Those images can be in a wide variety of formats. The IN5110 can handle images in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM worldwide video standards. In addition to its native resolution it can handle PC images in VGA (640 x 480), SVGA (800 x 600), XGA (1,024 x 768), SXGA (1,280 x 1,024), SXGA+ (1,400 x 1,050), UXGA (1,600 x 1,200), WXGA (1,280 x 800), WXGA+ (1,440 x 900) and HDTV (1,920 x 1,080). It's also Macintosh compatible and it has an international 100 - 240 volt power supply so it will work in any number of situations and locations. It's even got a 17 language OSD onscreen display.
If you do send your IN5110 to some far off shore, don't worry. You can stay in touch over the Internet. The projector's RJ-45 jack allows it to plug into a network that extends across the campus or around the world. Its built-in diagnostics allow for remote monitoring and control.
The IN5110 has lots of features you'll appreciate if you work with it up close and personal too. The wide-range 2x zoom lens and flexible 1.5 - 2.9 (distance / width) throw ratio allow you to replace your old projector with a new IN5110 without changing installation position. With most projectors audio and video inputs are rigidly paired. "Assignable audio inputs" means you can decide which audio signal to use with which video signal. It's a great convenience.
Equally convenient is changing the lamp. You literally just pop the top off its housing. SplitScreen technology allows you to display images from 2 sources (computers) at the same time on one screen. It's great for conferencing and side-by-side comparisons.
Connectivity includes HDMI, component, S-video and composite inputs as well as monitor and audio outputs. It even has a 4W stereo speaker system.
- Why Choose the IN5110 projector?
- The affordable high resolution upgrade that's easy to install
- The best replacement for 95% of the projectors installed today
- WUXGA means no scaling of images from widescreen laptops and HD video sources
- 2x zoom that has a 70% wider range than the competition; providing 2x the install flexibility
- 4,200 lumens display bright, clear images in high ambient light
- Long-lasting inorganic LCD technology
- Lens shift and assignable audio for additional installation flexibility
- Widescreen HD
- 1,920 x 1,200 resolution for maximum space to visualize complex data and display several windows at once - great for web meetings, design visualization, video collaboration, and more
- Display full 1080p HD video without compression or scaling
- Sharp images, deep black levels, and smooth motion
- Connect smoothly and project unaltered images from widescreen laptops without manual adjustments
- Hassle-free Installation
- Connections are as easy as unplugging your old projector and replacing it with your new IN5110
- Flexible 2x zoom lens and 1.5 - 3 (distance / width) throw ratio let you use the same location as your old projector and still get the right image size
- Assignable audio inputs allow you to use the same cables and connections you use now
- RS232 port and RJ-45 port to connect with your room control and network control systems
- AMX Device Discovery feature allows an AMX Controller to dynamically detect the IN5110 and automatically configure it with the correct driver
- Powerful and Efficient
- SplitScreen technology lets you project from two sources (such as two laptops) simultaneously on one screen
- High brightness of 4,200 lumens displays crisp, detailed images even in bright rooms
- Single-lamp design makes it economical and easy to maintain
- Wireless ready with the optional InFocus LiteShow III wireless adapter
- Intuitive and Easy to Use Interface
- Over 20 years of customer feedback has gone into designing the IN5110's best-in-class menu system. It's easy to navigate, has 17 standard languages and a unique intuitive flow