The Sea & Sea DX-G5WP Underwater Digital Camera is waterproof to 16' (5m). The camera is ideal for snorkeling, surfing, skiing, fishing, sailing, and even certain industrial situations. When placed in the optional housing, you can document the underwater world with both still images and video down to 180' (55m). The underwater photo and video modes help you take photos that will impress your land locked friends. If your housing floods your camera will still be safe since it is waterproof.
With face, smile, and blinking recognition functions, as well as blur reduction this is a great camera to use on land as well as under the sea. The camera features a large 2.7" LCD monitor with an automatic brightness adjustment function. This makes framing easy and fun. It is also perfect for low light photography with an ISO setting up to 1600.
- Waterproof down to 16' (5m) without a housing, the camera is perfect for all outdoor activities and your camera will be safe even if the housing floods.
- 12.20 effective megapixels in a 1/2.3" primary color CCD produces hi res images.
- 2.7" LCD monitor with an automatic brightness adjustment function is easy to see when checking photos while shooting or during playback. It automatically adjusts the brightness of the LCD screen to match the amount of ambient light in the area.
- Underwater photo and video modes are ideal for capturing perfect underwater images or video.
- The 4x optical zoom has a practical 38-152mm zoom range.
- Equipped with recognition functions for faces, smiles, and blinking, as well as blur reduction function makes this the perfect camera for land use as well as underwater.
- With a high sensitive ISO of 1600 the camera is suitable for low light photography