The InFocus LiteShow III Wireless Display Adapter works with any projector or other display that has a VGA input to allow you to share data, audio and video over a secure wireless connection at speeds of up to 150 Mbps. It is compatible with several operating systems including Windows 7, Mac, iPhone and Windows Mobile.
The Moderator and QuadView features let multiple computers to connect to the display at the same time and let you control which computer(s) are displayed. The LiteShow III connects to your network to create a secure wireless access point. Multiple security levels mean you can control whether users have full network access, only internet access, or neither.
- Long-Range Wireless
- The LiteShow III supports 802.11n wireless technology and offers data transfer speeds of up to 150 Mbps over a range of up to 300 feet.
- Plug-and-Play Connection
- The included USB drive connects to your display with Plug-and-Play ease, so there's no need for any software installations or administration rights.
- On-Board Video Decoding
- On-board video decoding allows for fast, clean reproductions of video and audio even at high resolutions and from older computers with less processing power.
- Moderator Feature
- The Moderator feature allows multiple computers to connect to a display and gives a moderator (via a web page) the ability to select which screen is displayed.
- QuadView Function
- The QuadView function allows you to display up to four connected computers at the same time, which is ideal for web meetings, collaboration and classroom projects.
- Flexibility and Security
- The LiteShow III is flexible enough to be used for wireless display only or configured to fit into the most complex and secure network infrastructure. It maintains your security standards while giving multiple options for network and internet access. It also complies with the WPA2-PSK security protocol.
- Wireless Presentation With Access Point
- This device can work as a network access point to allow any wireless-enabled computer or PDA to connect, present, and/or access corporate network resources or just the internet. The Gatekeeper function can be set up to block all (display only), allow Internet access (display and get to the Internet) or allow all (display, Internet, and company network).
- Present Through Your Network
- In order to make a presentation you won't need to switch networks. Stay connected through your corporate network when you want to present and connect to LiteShow III like a printer and start presenting. When configured for network presentation, guests can still use the wireless/access point functions to present and access the internet while keeping your network assets private.
- Optional LiteShow Mount
- If you want to mount your new LiteShow III to hang from your projector's universal ceiling mount, you can purchase the additional InFocus LiteShow Mount (INLITESHOW-MOUNT).