The Logitech K800 Wireless Illuminated Keyboard is a backlit keyboard that is compatible with Windows-based PCs or laptops. The small USB receiver plugs directly into the USB port on your computer with Plug-and-Play ease, without the need for any software installation.
This keyboard offers laser-etched, backlit keys that allow you to type easily even in environments with low lighting. The backlighting is adjustable, and hand proximity detection means sensors detect your hands as they approach the keyboard to turn the backlight on and off.
The sleek, streamlined design takes up minimal space on your desk and wireless connectivity gives you long-range freedom. This keyboard also features Logitech's PerfectStroke system so you can take advantage of comfortable, fluid, quiet typing. The K800 keyboard boasts a full-size layout so you can work quickly and comfortably, and it can be stored standing up to free up space on your desktop.
- Advanced 2.4 GHz Wireless
- A wireless connection means you can work or play in more places. The long-range wireless connection virtually eliminates delays, dropouts, and interference.
- USB Unifying Receiver
- The tiny USB receiver stays in your laptop. Plus, you can easily add a compatible wireless mouse or keyboard-without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
- Backlit Keys
- You can type easily even in the dark with laser-etched, brightly backlit keys that provide precise illumination. Only the characters are illuminated, so you can see just what you need to see without distraction.
- Adjustable Backlighting
- The keyboard automatically adjusts the backlighting to suit the lighting conditions. Or you can adjust it the way you like it with the press of a button.
- Hand Proximity Detection
- Sensors in the K800 keyboard detect your hands as they approach the keyboard to intelligently turn the backlight on and off.
- PerfectStroke Key System
- The PerfectStroke key system distributes typing force evenly across key surfaces, making every keystroke comfortable, fluid, and whisper-quiet.
- Comfortable, Quiet Typing
- Durable concave keys position your fingers properly, and their softly rounded edges invite your fingertips to glide from key to key.
- Easy to Recharge
- To recharge, simply plug in the universal micro USB cable for three to six hours for up to 10 days of battery life. You can even type while it's recharging.
- Simply plug the wireless receiver into a USB port on your desktop PC or laptop for a fast, reliable connection right out of the box.
- Streamlined Design
- With sleek lines, a clear edge, and low profile keys, the keyboard adds style to your workspace, whether you've got a laptop or desktop.
- Power Management
- An On/Off switch helps you go longer between charges, while power indicator lights eliminate surprises.