The Cinema Kit from Hoodman eliminates glare from your DSLR's LCD screen. This 3-piece kit gives live-view videographers the chance to see even the finest details while recording. The 1:1 ocular (which can be increased by attaching the included 3x magnifier) provides a clear view that preserves the screen's integrity while the hood is held in place by the kit's Cinema Straps.
The kit consists of the HoodLoupe 3.0, the HoodMAG 3.0 and the Cinema Strap.
- Glare-Free LCD Viewing
- Easily check your focus, histogram, and composition outdoors. The HoodLoupe is designed to fit over a standard LCD screen so you can view the LCD without the usual glare
- Cinema Strap Attaches HoodLoupe To Camera
- No need to hold the HoodLoupe in place, the straps wrap around the camera body so you can use both hands to operate the camera
- Built-In Adjustable Diopter
- No need to wear glasses to see the LCD, the built-in diopter corrects for most prescriptions (± 3)
- Magnification Eyecup
- The additional 3x magnified eyecup keeps even the finest detail on the LCD sharp while shooting video. Slide the eyecup onto the eyepiece and instantly check the focus in any part of the frame
- Rubber-Coated Housing and Eyepiece
- Protects against occasional bumps and makes it easier to hold up to your eye for extended periods of time