The Tascam LR-10 USB Instrument Trainer/Recorder allows string, wind instrument, brass players, keyboard players and vocalists to learn and record new music. It is the ideal practice tool for musicians of any skill level to build their technique. A tuner and metronome are also built-in for precision playback.
The unit can be used in many ways. One way is to simply plug an instrument into the 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo line input, or record into the built-in stereo microphone. Music can be recorded to the included 2GB SD card with an overdub mode to build arrangements.
The 2GB SD card can also be used for loading in a custom music collection. Variable Speed Audition allows musicians to independently change the speed and pitch of MP3 or WAV playback. The tabletop design is perfect for practicing almost anywhere, and a footswitch input allows hands-free control.
- Instrument trainer / recorder
- Records 44.1kHz/16-bit WAV files
- Playback 16 or 24-bit WAV files or MP3 files
- Stereo Microphone
- Internal Speaker
- SD/SDHC card media slot with included 2GB card
- Overdub recording allows sound-on-sound build up of an arrangement
- Loop playback using dedicated buttons
- Variable Speed Audition speeds up or slows down playback without changing the pitch
- Chromatic Tuner and Metronome
- USB 2.0 jack for high-speed music transfer
- Dedicated keys and large LCD display for easy operation
- New angled desktop design
- Includes 2GB SD card, AA batteries, USB cable