The cool, colorful appearance is just the start of many things to like about the MCR-040OR Micro Component System (Orange). Compact and convenient, it lets you enjoy a variety of music sources, including your iPod. And because it features Yamaha digital amp and YST technologies, the sound is much better than you would normally expect from a micro system.
The MCR-040OR puts your favorite music sources within easy reach. It's got a CD player, an FM radio, USB and mini jack inputs for portable audio devices, and a dock on top for an iPod. You can control all these functions with the handy card-sized remote control. The iPod and USB device charge both while in use and in standby mode. What's more, it has both a clock timer and a sleep timer.
Both the amp and speakers are designed for high efficiency and performance, which were planned and carefully tested for best audio integration. So the sound is bigger and better than you expect from components of this size.
- Compact and Convenient
- Delivers great sound, design and functionality in a compact and convenient design all at an affordable price
- Enjoy a Variety of Music Sources
- It's got a CD player, an FM radio, USB and mini jack inputs for portable audio devices, and a dock on top for an iPod
- Features Yamaha Digital Amp and YST Technology
- Because it features Yamaha digital amp and YST technologies, the sound is much better than you would normally expect from a micro system. Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology (Advanced YST) is a unique system in which the speaker and amplifier work together to cancel out impedance so the speaker unit has a perfectly linear motion. Advanced YST helps to ensure the highest levels of sound pressure and overall performance
- Colorful Appearance (Orange)
- The micro system comes in a wide variety of colors making them appealing to people of all ages
- iPod Compatible
- The Made for iPod logo indicates that the product is equipped with the ability to connect your iPod to this product. With this feature you can listen to your music and operate the iPod via the product's remote control while at the same time charging the battery on your iPod. Depending on your product's specifications, some will allow you to use the on-screen display feature on your video monitor to navigate your music
- Handy Card-Sized Remote Control
- Any attached portable device can be controlled using the remote
- USB Input
- This unit is equipped with a USB port that allows you to enjoy WAV (PCM format only), MP3 and WMA audio files from a USB memory device (USB flash drive)
- Clock Timer and Sleep Timer
- The iPod and USB device charge both while in use and in standby mode. What's more, it has both a clock timer and a sleep timer