The Speedy Camera Rotating Flash Bracket from Vello is a quick, simple way to switch between vertical and horizontal view with your camera using a shoe mount flash, without missing a shot or changing the look of your light. The Speedy Bracket smoothly rotates your camera, easily switching between horizontal and vertical positions, while keeping your flash stationary and centered above the lens at all times. It is designed so that you can use your camera's own grip to shoot photos. The Speedy Bracket's cushioned bracket arm can also double as a comfortable carrying handle.
The cold shoe can be positioned in multiple locations or removed altogether, to better accommodate Nikon SC-28 & SC-29 and other similar off-camera shoe cords.
- Eliminates red-eye & side shadows
- Compact form factor
- Compatible with most cameras & flashes
- Multiple mounting holes accommodate additional accessories
- Adjustable cold shoe accepts almost any shoe-mount flash or accessory
- Bottom 1/4"-20 mount for use with a tripod
- Comfortable, soft hand-grip
- Sturdy yet lightweight aluminum construction