The Mace Covert Fire Sprinkler Camera consists of a high resolution color camera concealed inside an imitation fire sprinkler housing. The camera is designed to install inside a hard or drop ceiling and is suitable for covert surveillance in offices or warehouses. Equipped with a 3.7mm super wide angle pinhole lens, this camera provides you with a broad view of the surveillance area.
With its 1/3" Sony CCD and 550 TV lines of resolution this camera can be counted on to produce consistently bright and sharp images of the viewing scene. A 0.3 low lux rating also means that the camera will perform well even in low light situations. Auto white balance and AGC functions further aid the camera in adjusting to various lighting and scene conditions. The camera has a standard BNC out video connector and accepts 12 VDC power.
Note: Not a functioning fire sprinkler
- Covert camera concealed inside a fire sprinkler casing
- Installs flush in a hard or drop ceiling
- 3.7mm super wide angle lens covers a broad viewing area
- Superior image quality with 1/3" Sony CCD and 550 TV lines of resolution
- Good low light performance with 0.3 lux rating
- Auto white balance helps maintain accurate color temperature under various lighting sources (i.e. fluorescent/incandescent)
- AGC enhances image visibility in low light situations