The HeadAmp6 from ART Pro Audio is a 6-channel stereo headphone amplifier designed for installed applications. The amp includes front and rear output jacks via 1/4" TRS connectors for flexible connectivity. Input is via XLR and 1/4" TRS jacks, with matching Thru jacks for bridging multiple amps. A front-panel 1/4" jack allows quick patch override of the rear inputs.
The amp also include a 6-channel Aux input section, which can be used to provide the often-requested "more me" function on a headphone mix. Each output channel features a dual-function balance control, which can pan between the left and right sides of the main signal, or vary the mix between the main and Aux inputs for that channel.
Front-panel Mono select buttons on each channel allow you to switch between 4 different operating modes; Stereo, Mono Left, Mono Right, and Mono Both for versatile monitoring options. An 8-segment LED level meter provides visual feedback of the main signal bus, while 4-segment meters are provided for each output channel.
- Professional rackmount 6-channel stereo headphone amplifier can drive up to 18 sets of headphones simultaneously
- Stereo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs
- Thru jacks for bridging additional amplifiers
- Aux input section
- Front and rear panel 1/4" main outputs can be used simultaneously
- Front-panel 1/4" Aux input for quick input override
- Mix and balance controls for each channel
- Choose from 4 operating modes; Stereo, Mono Left, Mono Right, or Mono Both
- LED 8-segment level meter for the main bus and 4-segment meters for each output channel