The EverFocus Weather Resistant Mini IR Bullet Camera delivers quality video surveillance in a small form factor. This compact camera (only 2" long) uses a Sony 1/3" Super HAD chip with 520 TV lines of resolution to generate ultra clear and bright images of the surveillance area. Auto electronic shutter (AES), auto gain control (AGC), and auto white balance (AWB) functions further help the camera adjust to various lighting and scene scenarios.
This cameras features built-in IR illumination for viewing in the dark up to 59' away. IR illumination automatically activates in low light and also has the ability to increase or decrease the brightness of the IR LEDs according to the level of darkness in the surveillance scene. This unique vari-frequency IR control feature minimizes image overexposure and camera vibrations, and at the same time saves on energy consumption.
Thanks to its IP66 rated enclosure you can install this camera in an indoor or outdoor location in your home or business without the need for an auxiliary housing. An integrated sun shield protects the camera from the effects of direct sunlight. The included bracket provides sturdy camera mounting while allowing easy camera positioning for the perfect viewing angle.
- 1/3" Sony Interline Transfer Super HAD CCD
- Low light sensitivity of 0.4 Lux/F=1.2
- 520 TVL of horizontal resolution
- Electronic shutter and AGC allows camera to be operated in environments with various light levels
- IR wavelength 850nm
- Vari-frequency IR control
- 50 ~ 78° viewing angle
- 33 ~ 59' (10 ~ 15m) of IR range
- Compact size for discreet surveillance
- Weather resistant IP66 rated