The EverFocus 4 Channel H.264 Video Server with Recording Capability manages the viewing and recording of 4 analog CCTV cameras over a network. Free DDNS support by EverFocus makes it easy to entirely setup the server remotely from a networked location. Once on the network you'll be to access the server from an Internet PC to view live and recorded images as well as to change system parameters. This server also supports HTTP video streaming for viewing live video feeds on compatible mobile phone devices. This gives you the peace of mind of knowing that you can keep an eye on the surveillance scene anytime and from anywhere.
This server records video in the efficient H.264 file format and supports a recording rate of 60 FPS at D1 resolution and 120 FPS at CIF resolution for the combined channels. A single bidirectional audio channel makes it possible to record or communicate audio signals over the network. Triplex operation means that you'll be able to simultaneously playback, record, and stream live video without degrading system performance.
This server can also be set up locally using the provided USB mouse along with an attached video monitor (not supplied). Major server functions are presented on a single screen on the GUI menu, making it easy for first time users to configure key server functions out of the box. This server features a compact and slim profile and is suitable for discreet surveillance in a home or business.
- H.264 compression technology
- Real-time recording and streaming 2CIF resolution for all cameras and total 60 FPS/50 FPS (NTSC/PAL) at D1 resolution
- HTTP stream for live viewing on mobile phones
- Integrated free EverFocus DDNS service (no DDNS setup PC required)
- Bidirectional audio channel with recording
- Supports 1 internal 3.5" SATA HDD
- Express setup configuration of major parameters on a single menu page
- Complete setup can be accomplished via network
- Easy remote IP configuration with EverFocus IP utility tool
- Alternative setup option with local monitor and USB mouse
- RS-485 interface for PTZ control
- 4 alarm inputs, 1 alarm output relay
- Local monitor output for live view (full screen, 4x screen, sequence) and setup
- Compact and discreet for local covert surveillance recording