A member in good standing of Benro's new generation of B Series professional ballheads, the B1 Double Action Ballhead uses magnesium alloy components for better performance and lighter weight. The B1 has a dual action design featuring separate drag adjustment and lock knobs. It can handle weights up to 26.4 lbs (12 kg), and only tips the scales at 14.1 oz (400 g) itself.
- Professional ballhead designed for use in harsh environments
- Long, precise friction adjustment, combined with a strong locking mechanism
- Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment
- An ideal match for Benro series 1 or 2 tripods
- Arca-type quick release adapter
- Includes anodized aluminum PU-60 quick release plate (50 x 38mm) with rubber upper surfaces, safety stop screws to prevent accidentally falling out of loosened clamp, and a standard 1/4"-20 camera/lens screw with a 5/32" head for superior torque