A member in good standing of Benro's new generation of B Series professional ballheads, the B2 Double Action Ballhead uses magnesium alloy components for better performance and lighter weight. The B2 has a dual action design featuring separate drag adjustment and lock knobs. It can handle weights up to 44 lbs (20 kg), and only tips the scales at 1 lb (0.5 kg) itself.
- Professional ballhead designed for use in harsh environments
- Long, precise friction adjustment, combined with a strong locking mechanism
- Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment
- An ideal match for Benro series 1 or 2 tripods
- Arca-type quick release adapter
- Includes anodized aluminum PU-60 quick release plate (50 x 38mm) with rubber upper surfaces, safety stop screws to prevent accidentally falling out of loosened clamp, and a standard 1/4"-20 camera/lens screw with a 5/32" head for superior torque