If Porta Brace made an iPad case you'd want it, right? Well, they do- it's the iPad Carrying Case & Sun Visor. This case is rugged, yet lightweight, and extremely well constructed - all hallmarks of the Porta Brace line of products.
When it comes to construction the inside of the case is made up of soft, lammy suede, while the outer exterior is tough. The case keeps your iPad safe from wear and tear while providing easy-access to your iPad, and keeping bulk to a minimum.
This wouldn't be a Porta Brace case if that's all it did though. The Envelope Case folds open to create "Video Village Table Top Viewing". The case pops-up around the iPad, keeping it upright in an easy-viewing position. The built-in glare visor goes an extra mile and keeps the iPad protected from the sun as well. Additionally, the case features a built-in loop for attaching it to a belt for those on-the-move, and comes with a shoulder strap. Porta Brace meets iPad and the results are stellar!
- Built-in glare visor
- Set up your iPad on an angle
- Built-in loop attaches the case to a belt
- Comes with a shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Quickly reference storyboards and script notes
- Rear pocket for storing cables and small items
- Interior of case made of a soft, lammy suede material
- Case quickly folds up to protect your iPad when not in use