When you're shooting with a telephoto or in low light and moving too fast to set up a tripod (or you just want to travel light), the Benro C48F Classic Carbon Fiber Monopod may be your new best friend.
This carbon fiber support reaches a height of 5.28' (1.61 m), closes down to 1.72' (52.5 cm), and supports 44 lbs (20 kg). It only weighs 1.3 lbs (0.6 kg), so you'll barely know you're carrying it. Opening and closing the 4 sections is quick and easy with the flip lever lock design, and high elasticity rubber feet prevent slipping (meaning less fatigue for you in the long run).
An attached wrist strap and a closed foam grip give you a secure hold on the monopod (and your camera!), and the grip insulates your hands from the aluminum on cold days. The head plate has a reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw.
- Lightweight 1.3 lb (0.6 kg) carbon fiber construction
- Load capacity of 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Maximum height of 5.28' (1.61 m)
- 4 sections close to 1.72' (52.5 cm)
- Head plate has a reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw
- A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable yet firm grip when carrying your Benro monopod, also includes Hand Strap for extra security
- Monopod height can easily be set by a flip of the quick lock leg levers, which combined with anti-rotation leg sections enable fast and fumble-free set-up
- Unique ball and socket design and extra wide base improves performance and grip of foot on virtually any surface