The Benro Travel Flat A2190T 5-Section Aluminum Tripod is a solid support for a medium-format camera or a DSLR outfitted a telephoto lens, with a maximum load capacity of 26.4 lb. The tripod features a two-section center column that can be removed for low-to-the-ground shooting: Simply attach the head directly to the 3/8"-16 screw of the magnesium-alloy chassis.
With the center column attached and extended, the tripod reaches a maximum height of 66.1". The non-rotating leg design ensures that you can set up the tripod quickly and easily at a moment's notice.
When it's time to fold up, the lightweight aluminum legs of the A2190T fold down flat – somewhat like three fingers on your hand – thanks to an innovative chassis design. The included custom carry case snugly fits the 16.9" folded tripod & center column, with room for a head (not included). For travelers and campers, this compactness can make all the difference.
- Innovative Flat Fold Design
- Ultra-compact flat-folding design provides the strong, lightweight support of a traditional tripod
- Anti-Rotation Legs with Rubber Lock Grips
- Innovative, patented dust- and water-resistant leg locks. The rubberized locking grips work with the anti-rotation legs to allow fumble-free set up: free all stages of a leg at once with a single twist of the wrist
- Removable 2-Section Center Column
- Provides extra-fine vertical adjustment or variable height extension
- Custom Carry Case with Strap
- Durable case with strap protects your tripod, head (not included), and separate center column during transport
- Rubber and Stainless Steel Spiked Feet
- The tripod comes with both rubber feet and stainless steel spiked feet that screw in and out of the leg