The Acebil I-705DX Prosumer Tripod System includes a 2 stage, lightweight (8.6 lb/3.9 kg) aluminum tripod, the standard 705 fluid head, a middle brace, and the S-9 carry case. Capable of supporting up to 9 lb (4kg), the I-705DX provides an optimum solution for small and high performance MiniHD camcorders.
The aluminum tripod can be adjusted to a height ranging from 32.3" to 62.2" (81.2 - 157.9 cm) and the included middle brace holds the legs in position while also attributing rigidity and support to the tripod. You can achieve fixed counter balance and drag by means of the included 705 standard head. A convenient standard leveling base with 75mm ball diameter is provided allowing tilt angles of +90° / -60°.
Camera mounting is provided via a quick release slide plate which can slide 0.78" (20mm) to the front and 0.98" (25mm) to the rear. You can use the S-9 soft carry case for storing the I-705DX tripod system.
- Supports up to 9 lb (4kg)
- Offers an optimum solution for small and high performance MiniHD camcorders
- Includes a 2 stage, lightweight (8.6 lb / 3.9kg) aluminum tripod that can be adjusted to a height ranging from 32.3" to 62.2" (81.2 - 157.9 cm)
- Includes a middle brace that holds the tripod legs in position and provides stability and rigidity to the tripod
- Provides fixed counter balance and drag via the 705 standard head
- 705 standard head integrates a convenient standard leveling base with 75mm ball diameter
- Allows tilt angles of +90° / -60°
- Provides camera mounting via quick release slide plate
- Includes the S-9 carry case for storing the tripod system