The Denon DP-200USB Fully Automatic USB Turntable introduces a convenient method of digitizing vinyl records for vinyl collectors, enthusiasts, or anyone who cherishes their record collection. The DP-200USB features fully-automatic operation, belt-drive motor and a USB port on the front. Simply connect a USB Flash Drive (not included), press the START button and let the turntable play your vinyl while digitizing your music as an MP3.
The package also includes Trans Music Manager software for editing your music files on a PC (Windows only). The software also features Audio Waveform Recognition which instantly inputs artist, track and title information. The turntable's Equalizer switch will allow you to connect to phono and line level inputs, making it a versatile solution when phono inputs aren't available.
Record Analog Records to a USB Flash Drive
- You can play back the tracks recorded on the USB flash drive, using any audio device that supports USB playback
- The Trans Music Manager software supplied enables you to edit music files on a PC
- Easy-to-Operate, Fully Automatic Player
- Simply press the START button to start playing vinyl. When the record is finished, the tone arm automatically returns to its original position and the turntable stops.
- Equalizer Switch Provided
- The equalizer switch enables you to connect a variety of audio devices, such as pre-main amplifiers, tuners and cassette players
- Lightweight Compact design
- The lightweight, compact design makes it easy to use anywhere