The Bluetooth SlimTouch Mini Touchpad Keyboard for Mac from Adesso is a Bluetooth wireless keyboard for your Apple Mac computer with a connectivity range of up to 30 feet.
Bluetooth version 2.0 technology makes pairing with your Mac easy, and the built-in touchpad provides precision and control in a very compact size. This keyboard features a low profile footprint for portability. Scissor-switch keys allow for easy, responsive typing for enhanced productivity.
The larger touchpad provides sensitive cursor control and smart power management saves battery life. Your keyboard will turn on immediately by touching any key while in battery saving sleep mode.
- Bluetooth Wireless
- Bluetooth wireless technology allows for a tidy, clutter-free work space without the need for cables. This keyboard features a compact size and even fits in a briefcase or backpack.
- Built-in Touchpad
- The integrated touchpad eliminates the need for a mouse and saves valuable desk space. The Glidepoint Touchpad puts computer control at your fingertips. Navigate, scroll, access files and enter data all with the touch of your finger.
- Scissor Switch Keys
- A special case of the computer keyboard dome-switch is the scissor-switch. The keys are attached to the keyboard via two plastic pieces that interlock in a "scissor"-like fashion, and snap to the keyboard and the key. This design is typical to laptops and notebooks for quieter typing.
- Power Saving Switch
- The keyboard goes into sleep mode after 5 minutes if not used and the On/Off switch allows you to switch power off while away from you desk, saving battery life for extended use. The Quick Connect button lets you synchronize your PC with the click of a button.
- Low Battery Indicator
- When the batteries are in low power state, the green LED indicator will light up on the upper right hand corner of your keyboard. It signals you to change new batteries for your keyboard.