The SX21R-M LED Flashlight from ExtremeBeam has become a preferred model by many military, police, and outdoorsmen world-wide. The SX21R-M was made specifically for military and law enforcement applications, where unusually severe environmental conditions can be encountered. It was built to be tough and shock-proof making it the perfect flashlight for military personnel, law-enforcement officers, search and rescue team members, and the avid outdoors-person, looking for a durable flashlight that won't let them down. Its shrouded tailcap protect the pushbutton switch against accidental activation.
The SX21R-M has a 12,000 LUX@1 meter, a Lumen rating of 320, and projects a focused light beam up to 1000 feet. It can easily light up the top of a 20 story building for up to 8 hours and it does so on only two CR123 batteries. There is an optional recharge kit with car adapter available.
- Focusable beam capable of up to 1000 ft (308m) of visible illumination when focused
- Switch type: momentary on/off and shoulder protected switch
- Battery type: 2x 3.0-4.2 volt CR123 batteries for up to 8 hours of runtime
- Includes holster and 2 batteries
- Waterproof to 82 feet / 25 meters
- Remote switches and color lens filters available