The NewTek TriCaster Virtual Set Editor is a network-style virtual set which enables TriCaster TCXD850 and TriCaster TCXD300 users to customize their high definition (HD) live virtual sets. You can change or insert logos, and also modify color of selected elements.
The VSE (Virtual Set Editor) allows you to customize the “beginning” and “end” zoom and pan position. Customization of background images, furniture options, and background monitors is also offered by the VSE. Multiple people can be accommodated (sitting or standing) by positioning or scaling the green screen area.
TriCaster VSE Full is accessed from the HD TriCaster control panel. Once a TriCaster HD virtual set has been customized, it is automatically saved for use in your live production.
- Network-Style Virtual Set - enables TriCaster TCXD850 and TriCaster TCXD300 users to customize their high definition (HD) live virtual sets
- Logos can be changed or inserted
- Allows you to modify color of selected elements
- Offers customization of the "beginning" and "end" zoom and pan position
- Enables you to changes background images
- Provides for switching (on/off) furniture and background monitors
- Accommodates multiple people (sitting/standing) by positioning and scaling of green screen area
- Can be accessed from the HD TriCaster control panel
- Automatically saved for live production after it has been customized