The nVIDIA Quadro 600 Display Card from PNY is a professional graphics card, compatible with Windows and Linux workstation computers. The card installs in an available PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot. The card features a Dual-Link DVI output and a DisplayPort output, each of which can drive a high-resolution digital display. It ships with a low-profile bracket attached, but can also be installed in a standard chassis using the included full height bracket.
The Quadro is designed to accelerate professional applications that are used to produce 3D graphics. Its CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture can be leveraged by many popular programming languages -- including C/C++ and Fortran. This allows you to create custom applications that are tightly integrated with the GPU.
- Next-Generation nVIDIA CUDA Architecture
- Breakthrough nVIDIA Fermi architecture incorporates CUDA parallel computing capabilities and advanced visualization to deliver performance that greatly accelerates professional workflows.
- nVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
- Scalable engines dramatically improve geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
- nVIDIA Parallel DataCache
- Parallel DataCache supports a true cache hierarchy combined with on-chip shared memory. L1 and L2 caches drive exceptional throughput, accelerating features such as real-time ray tracing, physics and texture filtering.
- nVIDIA GigaThread Engine
- The GigaThread Engine provides up to ten times faster context switching compared to previous generation architectures, concurrent kernel execution, and improved thread block scheduling.
- Fast 3D Texture Transfer
- Fast transfer and manipulation of 3D textures results in more interactive visualization of large volumetric datasets.
- Hardware 3D Window Clipping
- Hardware accelerated clip regions (data transfer mechanism between a window and the frame buffer) improve overall graphics performance by increasing transfer speed between the color buffer and frame buffer.
- Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
- The nVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. It simplifies upgrading to a new solution, as all Quadro products work with the same driver software.
- Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
- Up to 64x FSAA dramatically reduces visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
- GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
- Quadro Tessellation Engine automatically generates finely detailed geometry, for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
- 16K Texture and Render Processing
- The card boasts the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces -- beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
- nVIDIA High Precision High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology
- The Quadro sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending. It enables unprecedented rendered image quality for visual effects processing.
- High-Quality Display Connectors
- Use the card to drive ultra-high-resolution panels, producing phenomenal photorealistic image quality from a range of display connectors. It support two active connectors including, dual-link DVI with up to 3840 x 2400 at 24Hz on each panel, DisplayPort with up to up to 2560 x 1600, or HDMI for integrated audio and video through the GPU.
- 30-bit Color Fidelity
- 30-bit color fidelity (10-bits per color) enables billions rather than millions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo offers professional applications the capability of smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience.
- Programming the CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
- CUDA allows for general purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA is accelerating techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
- Cg Programming
- The programmable GPU leverages Cg high-level, open-standard shading language to enable the creation and integration of real-time photorealistic effects into 3D models, scenes and designs.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support
- Take advantage of all the compelling features included with Windows 7, delivering unprecedented application performance, advanced visual realism, and premium reliability with superior application compatibility on mobile and desktop workstations.
- Shader Model 5.0 Programmability
- Infinite length vertex programs and dynamic flow control remove the previous limits on OpenGL and DirectX shader programs, delivering sophisticated effects never before imagined.
- nVIDIA Graphics API Extensions
- nVIDIA provides a set of extensions to standard graphics APIs for Linux and Windows, enabling applications to take maximum advantage of state-of-the-art GPU capabilities.
- nVIDIA Application Acceleration Engines Support
- Supercharge application performance and capabilities with highly optimized software modules, including SceniX and OptiX for advanced creative and investigative possibilities.
- nVIDIA Mosaic Technology
- nVIDIA Mosaic Technology enables transparent scaling of any application across up to 16 display channels, while delivering full performance.
- nView Multi-Display Technology
- The nVIDIA nView advanced Display Software delivers maximum flexibility for single-large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
- Compatible with Industry Standard Architectures
- Compatible with Microsoft and Linux operating systems, as well as Intel and AMD x86 32-bit and 64-bit microprocessor architectures.
- PCI Express 2.0 Compliant
- PCI Express 2.0 doubles the data transfer rate up to 5GT/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 16GB/sec bi-directional (8GB/sec in each direction).
- Ultra-Quiet Design
- Feel free to use the card in sound-sensitive environments. It outputs less than 28db of noise!