The silver Hercules DJ CONSOLE 4-Mx is an intuitive USB DJ software control surface with a traditional 2-channel / dual-deck layout, and the ability to control up to 4 virtual decks. Deck selector buttons let laptop DJs choose between A, B, C or D decks for flexible mixing and compatibility with the latest DJ software.
The jog wheels are sized specifically to feel like many of the popular CD decks on the market, and Hercules has added weight sensors for improved control and feel. In addition to software control, the DJ CONSOLE 4-Mx features inputs for external decks, a microphone input, and audio outputs for connecting to a PA system and recording decks. In addition Hercules packages Virtual DJ7 LE software (Mac & Windows) for quick results right out of the box.
Large DJ Station for Mobile Computer DJs
- 2-deck/4-deck metal DJ controller to mix 2 or 4 stereo audio tracks
- 2 stereo out (for mixing & previewing) + 2 stereo in (for analog gear)
- Mobile metal controller: a large mixer (40x25cm) with carry bag included
2 Large Jog Wheels with Touch Detection
- Jog wheel size: 12cm diameter (4.7") x 1.9cm height (0.75")
- Weight sensors detect the weight of your hand on the jog wheel surface
- Great for scratching and audio file searching
Control up to 4 Virtual Decks
- 2 shift buttons to turn deck A into deck C, and deck B into deck D
- 2-deck for standard DJ mixes between 2 audio tracks
- 4-deck mixing: double the controls when you mix 4 tracks