The Nady GEQ 131 1-Channel Graphic Equalizer features 31 and a 1/3rd octave bands for a single channel. It fits in a 19" rack space and only takes up one slot. The equalizer is equipped with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs. It has XLR and 1/4" TRS outputs as well. The unit uses ultra-low noise circuitry, as well as a parallel filter design to minimize phase distortion. It features a low-cut filter at 40Hz, a band range of ±12dB gain and an EQ On/Off bypass switch with a status LED. For added convenience, there's also a gain status LED bar graph with peak LED indicator and a power LED. The power supply can support worldwide voltage regulations and the chassis is constructed of durable steel.
You can use it for tuning a room with the help of audio reinforcement system. It also works well with amplifiers and instruments. You can take advantage of the low-cut feature or use it with your guitar to modify the sound of the instrument. You can brighten the sound, add body to a thin sounding guitar, or even give the instrument's sound a totally different character. A graphic EQ is a useful tool in the studio as well. You can fix tracks where the sound is a little off or shape the sound of a track by changing the frequency response. You can even create artificial stereo by splitting a signal, equalizing the split signals differently and then use panning.
- Single-channel system takes up single 1U rack space
- 31 1/3rd octave bands each channel
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS input and output connectors
- Constant-Q bandwidth from each filter with 3% center frequency accuracy
- Parallel filter design for minimal phase distortion
- Ultra low-noise circuitry
- Low-cut filter at 40Hz, 12dB/octave switchable, with status LED
- Band range: ±12dB gain
- Equalizer On/Off bypass switch with status LED
- Center detents on faders and variable input level control (±12dB)
- Gain status LED bar graph with peak LED
- Power switch with integral LED On indicator
- Shielded internal power supply with AC input and selectable line voltage (115 - 230 V, 50/60Hz)
- Compact and durable all-steel chassis design