The Nady CX-23SW 3-Way Stereo & Subwoofer Crossover features a dedicated subwoofer output and three crossover frequencies at 50 - 250Hz, 70 - 1000Hz and 480 - 7000Hz. The front panel features low/mid/high/sub crossover frequency controls, low/mid/high/sub output level controls and phase buttons. There are also low cut filters for the low pass and subwoofer. The rear panel features balanced XLR and 1/4" combo input jacks, as well as balanced low/mid/high/sub XLR output connectors. The power supply is selectable and users can choose between 115V (60Hz) and 230V (50Hz).
- Fits in a 19" single rack space (1U)
- Shielded internal power supply with AC 115V (60Hz) or 230V (50Hz) select switch
- Phase inversion switches
- Low-cut subsonic filters for low frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced XLR inputs
- Superior performance with transparent audio