The Nady SPC-25 Condenser Microphone is a rugged handheld microphone well suited for vocal capturing, ENG, instrument capturing and more. The SPC-25's condenser element is powered with a single AA battery, and requires no phantom power. The element yields a wide frequency response and high sensitivity. The SPC-25's ballscreen features an integral 2-layer pop filter for minimizing popping and sibilant noise. The microphone ships with a carrying case.
- Unique 2-layer ballscreen "pop" filter for elimination of breath noises
- Pressure gradient back electret condenser and transformerless FET circuitry for ultra transparency and enhanced transient response
- Lockable noise-free audio ON/OFF switch
- Supercardioid polar pattern for maximum feedback rejection
- Rugged die-cast body, hardened steel mesh
- Superior internal shockmounting to eliminate handling noise
- Operates on a single AA battery with no phantom power required