The Nady PHP-3 DJ Phono Preamplifier is a compact turntable preamplifier and an ideal solution for anyone who doesn't have a phono input on their receiver, amplifier, mixer etc. Connect a turntable to the PHP-3 phono input, and the outputs to a receiver's line input. A separate stereo 1/4" phone output is also provided for connecting to recording mixers, recorders, etc.
- Converts Phono signals to Line Level utilizing standard RIAA equalization - amplifies and EQs vinyl records to interface with mixers, main or monitor systems, audio workstations, and sound cards
- Works with all turntables using magnetic cartridges
- Plug-and-play operation with full patching facilities for easy connection of phono turntables to any sound equipment
- External power adapter for low-noise operation
- Rugged metal case for maximum reliability