The Custom Brackets Gimbal Flash Mount is an adjustable mount for attaching a flash to a gimbal head. The mount attaches to the gimbal itself, which means you can change lenses without disassembling the flash. (When using the Custom Brackets Gimbal Basic, the mount can attach to the lens foot.)
The hardware enables some versatility in the positioning of the flash. The arm's angle is adjustable in three increments, which means you can position the flash straight above the lens, at a 45° angle, or straight forward for a 90° angle. The flash arm can be mounted either in front or in back of the upright, and it can be mounted on the opposite side for an off-center positioning of the flash.
- Works with all gimbals or Arca-Swiss-compatible dovetails
- Included 6" extender allows the Flash Mount to raise the flash up to 18" above the lens center
- Sets up in seconds without tools by using captive stainless steel D-Clip screws
- Anti-twist plates make it fully compatible with all flash cords without needing separate adapter plates
- Professional-looking design