This Box of Fuji 16 x 20" Fujicolor Crystal Archive Type II Paper produces amazing colors - subtle shades of green, striking blues and vibrant reds. Your highlights will show more detail as well as being very white.
This paper exhibits improved coupler technology over the Type One version of the same paper. Improved layer design also makes this paper preferable to use when it comes to faster processing in digital minilabs using Fuji's Frontier 570 machine. This translates into enhanced productivity and increased profits.
Crystal Archive is an excellent paper to use when long-term image storage and stability is desired. It is fade resistant In addition, this paper handles extremely well and will tolerate occasional variances in image processing better than other papers. When your work is stored below 50°F and with a relative humidity of 30-50%, you can expect a storage life of more than 20 years.
- Silver halide paper for both traditional and digital printing
- Excellent image stability
- More detail in highlight areas as well as improved whites
- When used in conjunction with the digital minilab Frontier 570, it enables the realization of super-fast processing, resulting in a dramatic improvement in productivity
- Use with Frontier 330, 340, 350, 355, 370, 375, 390, 570 machines