The Kramer 1:2 DVI Distribution Amplifier is a distribution amplifier with 1 input and 2 outputs for DVI-D signals and is HDCP compliant for data copy protection. After re-clocking and equalizing the input signal to rebuild the digital signal to travel long distances, the amplifier distributes the signal to both the output ports.
In addition to a maximum resolution up to WUXGA and 1080p, the 1:2 DVI Distribution Amplifier supports a maximum data transfer rate of 2.25 Gbps. Equipped with EDID button for selecting and storing EDID information, the DVI Distribution Amplifier ensures plug and play operation for DVI systems.
The input and output LED indicators of the distribution amplifier indicate when the input or outputs are active. The amplifier is powered with a 5v DC power supply and needs 1/3rd of a 1U rack space for installation.
- Distribution amplifier with 1 input and 2 outputs for DVI-D signals
- Support max resolution up to WUXGA and 1080p
- Re-clocks and equalizes the input signal which rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances
- Maximum data transfer rate of 2.25 Gbps
- HDCP Compliant
- Equipped with EDID button for selecting and storing EDID information
- Intelligent EDID handling and processing algorithm ensures plug and play operation for DVI systems
- LED indicators for active input and output
- Utilizes 1/3 rack space
- Includes a 5v DC power supply and a mounting bracket
- Optional RK-3T 19" rack adapter / Kramer DVI cables