Doubling as both a slider and shoulder brace, the Glidetrack Shooter SD (Standard Duty) brings high-end polish to run-and-gun video productions. Designed as a lightweight and affordable alternative to more cumbersome dolly tracks, the Shooter SD gives you the power to create smooth, Hollywood-like tracking shots as well as stable handheld footage. Whether attached to a tripod (via the 1/4" or 3/8" mounting thread) or resting on its two scratch-free feet, the Shooter makes the most of its simple, industrial-grade design to deliver smooth-as-glass motion.
When handheld shooting is required, the entire lightweight unit transfers easily from tripod to shoulder, its dual handgrips pivoting downward for two-handed support. A soft shoulder pad adds comfort and friction to keep shots stable and secure, aided further by a removable center handle. Ideal for video-enabled DSLRs and small-to-medium-sized camcorders, the Glidetrack Shooter SD lets you add visual panache to your productions, at minimal cost and weight.
- Doubles up as a shoulder brace for 5D, 7D, GH2 and similar DSLR-type cameras and small camcorders.
- Adjust from floor-mounted slider, to tripod-mounted slider, to shoulder support in seconds!
- Hand grips also act as levelers for uneven surfaces. They can be adjusted without tools in a fraction of a second--just press the button and turn, then release to lock!
- Handles can be adjusted in an instant to whatever position you like using one hand. For standard Glidetrack sliding mode just flip handles up in line with the track, and you're set to go!
- Includes central handle that can be added/removed quickly to offer an even greater degree of flexibility when in shoulder mount mode. When not in use, just drop it in your pocket!
- The carriage can be locked in position using the small adjuster on the side of the carriage.
- Rear foot locks in behind your shoulder to brace/triangulate against. Fits easily in your luggage for transportation/travel.
- Low-profile foam padding at shoulder area