The PLC-XK3010 XGA Ultra-Portable Multimedia Projector from Sanyo has the projection power (3000 lumens at a 2000:1 contrast ratio) to make big bright pictures from a small package (only 6.4 pounds and about the size of a laptop).
But the PLC-XK3010 can do lot more than make big pictures from an ultra-portable package. For one thing its 1.45x zoom lens helps make them even bigger. And it can make them all over the world. It's got an international 110 - 240 volt 50/60 Hz power supply and it can project video in the NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N and SECAM standards.
In addition to analog TV signals it also does the full complement of high definition signals: 720p, 1080i and 1080p. This ultra-portable projector is also ultra-networkable. It's got both an RS-232 port and RJ45 jack for wired networking. You can project both images and audio as well as maintain and monitor one or more projectors over you LAN.
- Ultra-Portable, Fully Compact & High Brightness
- The PLC-XK3010 weighs less than 7 pounds and delivers true XGA picture quality in a versatile package. This projector achieves 3000 lumens and provides a crisp clear image
- High Contrast Ratio of 2000:1
- Sanyo improves contrast ratio with a new built-in iris which detects the picture image and then controls light output. Image quality is increased thanks to this newly developed iris system
- Ultra-Long Lasting Lamp and Filter
- The PLC-XK3010 allows saving your total cost of ownership with an ultra long life lamp and filter. The lamp enables 6000H, the filter enables 5500H with Eco mode in ideal conditions, thanks to a re-designed cooling system and filter size and layout
- Complete Easy Auto Setup Function, Smart Auto Input Search and Auto Vertical Keystone Correction
- PLC-XK3010 provides "Auto Setup Function" that corrects keystone shaped distortion by searching for an input signal and detecting projector incline, automatically compensating for keystone picture distortion, therefore reducing setup time
- Wired LAN (RJ-45) for Network Projector Control
- This model is equipped with wired LAN (RJ-45) that allows you to manage and control the projector via the network. Providing access to check the projector's operating time of the lamp, control the projector and receive any warning notifications by email. Power on/off and switching of the input signal can also be controlled
- Microphone Terminal with 10W Speaker
- The PLC-XK3010 offers an additional feature of a microphone input terminal. Simply connecting the microphone to the terminal, the presenter can use this feature immediately. The projector is equipped with a 10W speaker and therefore there is no need to set up any amplifier and cables
- Closed Caption
- The PLC-XK3010 is closed caption compatible