With 2500 lumens and a 3000:1 contrast ratio, the Sanyo PLC-XK2500 XGA Ultra-Portable Multimedia Projector possesses the image power to project vivid, saturated pictures in a variety of lighting situations. The device delivers crisp and bright presentations that help capture the attention of the audience while leaving a lasting impression. Using networking technology, the PLC-XK2500 XGA Ultra-Portable Multimedia Projector has taken digital projection to the next level for business, educational and organizational environments.
The unit houses an ultra-long lasting lamp and filter, which minimizes maintenance and makes cleaning much less frequent for longer operation. While the air filter reduces operating costs by delivering at least 6000 hours in normal operating conditions, the unit also combines a long life lamp and LCD panel to offer an almost "set and forget" maintenance interval.
The unit is loaded with features and offers a formidable price to performance ratio. Now if you are looking for a reasonable priced projector to own, the PLC-XK2500 is the projector for you.
- Ultra-Portable, Fully Compact and High Brightness
- The PLC-XK2500 weighs less than 7 pounds and delivers true XGA picture quality in a versatile package. This projector achieves 2500 lumens and provides a crisp clear image
- High Contrast Ratio of 3000:1
- Sanyo improves contrast ratio with a new built-in iris which detects the picture image and then controls light output. Image quality is increased thanks to this newly developed iris system
- Ultra-Long Lasting Lamp and Filter
- The PLC-XK2500 allows saving your total cost of ownership with an ultra-long life lamp and filter. The lamp enables 6000 hours, the filter enables 5500 hours with Eco mode in ideal conditions, thanks to a re-designed cooling system and filter size and layout
- Complete Easy Auto Setup Function, Smart Auto Input Search and Auto Vertical Keystone Correction
- PLC-XK2500 provides "Auto Setup Function" that corrects keystone shaped distortion by searching for an input signal and detecting projector incline, automatically compensating for keystone picture distortion, therefore reducing setup time
- Wired LAN (RJ-45) for Network Projector Control
- This model is equipped with Wired LAN (RJ-45) that allows you to manage and control the projector via the Network. Providing access to check the projector's operating time of the lamp, control the projector and receive any warning notifications by email. Power on/off and switching of the input signal can also be controlled
- Microphone Terminal with 10W Speaker
- The PLC-X2500 offers an additional feature of a microphone input terminal. Simply connecting the microphone to the terminal, the presenter can use this feature immediately. The projector is equipped with a 10W speaker and therefore there is no need to set up any amplifier and cables
- Closed Caption
- PLC-XK2500 is closed caption compatible