A distant cousin of the mirrored disco ball, the American DJ Spherion Tri LED Effects Light glitters like a giant, phantasmagorical jewel, projecting razor-sharp brilliantly-colored beams of light from 116 lenses and 5 LED lamps.
The Spherion operates in Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX-512 modes. Three DMX channels permit control of dimming, direction and rotation speed. And thanks to the low draw (27W) and virtually no heat you can run it all night without the nuisance of duty cycle shutdown. The included removable hanging bracket with rubber feet allows you to floor or table mount it or hang it from a truss or the ceiling.
- Produces razor sharp beams from 116 lenses that rotate 360 degrees from a high output TRI Color LED source that fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- DMX channels (Rotation Speed/Direction; Dimmer/Strobe; Color)
- 1 or 3 Channel DMX modes
- Low heat output
- 1.8 degree stepper motor
- Runs extremely cool with no duty cycle shutdowns. Run all night!
- Includes rubber feet and a removable hanging bracket (set on floor/table or hang on ceiling)
- Rich, saturated colors that will not fade
- Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX-512
- Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes)
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button DMX display on rear panel
- Compatible with the UC3 easy-to-use controller (sold separately)