Vello's Wireless ShutterBoss Timer Remote (Canon Sub-Mini Connection) doesn't just trip your shutter wirelessly. It's also equipped to handle a long list of timer functions: self-timer, interval timer, long exposure timer, as well as controlling the number of continuous shutter releases. It works with a vast array of different cameras--just swap out the camera release cable for the correct camera. In addition, the same cable can also be used directly with the receiver, for wired use. The transmitter works at distances up to 250' (80 m) on any one of 99 channels over a reliable 2.4GHz frequency.
Timer delays, exposure times, and intervals can be set for up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, in one-second increments. You can also choose anywhere from 1 to 99 continuous shots or you can set the ShutterBoss to take an unlimited number of photos. The receiver uses a CR2 lithium battery, and the transmitter uses 2x AAA batteries, which can last up to 4 years on standby.
- Compatible Cameras
Canon EOS: Elan series, Digital Rebel (300D), XT (350D), XTi (400D), XSi (450D), T1i (500D), T2i (550D), T3 (1100D), T3i (600D), T4i (650D), T5 (1200D), T5i (700D), T6i (750D), T6s (760D), SL1 (100D) and XS (1000D), 60D & 70D; PowerShot G10, G11, G12, G15, G16, G1 X & G1 X Mark II, SX50 HS
Contax: N and 645
Hasselblad: H series
Pentax: K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, K-3, K-5, K-5 II, K-7, K30, K-50, K-500, *istDS, DS2, DS, DL2, DL, and D
Samsung: NX10 & NX100; GX-1S, GX-1L, GX-10 & GX-20
Sigma: SD1, SD9, SD10, SD14 & SD15
- Receiver can be adapted to work with most other cameras by swapping out the camera release cable.
- Channel Selector
- 99 possible radio channels, plus one universal channel, over the reliable FSK 2.4 GHz frequency. No dip switches to set. One transmitter can trigger multiple receivers.
- Extended Range
- Up to 250' (80 m)
- Trigger your camera wirelessly or wired.
- Dual-Function Release
- Press halfway to focus; press full to trigger shutter.
- Delayed Release
- Delay function gives you extra time to get into position.
- Take multiple shots with one press of the trigger.
- Interval Control
- Control the amount of time between multiple shots.
- Long Exposure
- Control the length of the exposure remotely.
- LED Indicators
- Confirm pre-focus and exposure.
- Ultra-Low Power
- AAA transmitter batteries can last up to four years on standby.