IOGEAR'S USB Xtra Booster Ethernet Extender gives you the power to extend the reach of your USB peripherals beyond the standard 15 feet. Plug one end into your computer, the other into your external device, then connect using up to 246 ft (75m) of standard Cat5, Cat5e or RJ-45 Ethernet cable (not included). The unit's unique signal booster chipset does the rest, preserving your data's integrity and voltage requirements over the length of the cable.
An excellent option for anyone wanting to place a USB device, such as a printer or webcam, further from their computer, the extender works without any special drivers and is both Mac and PC compatible.
Note! Cable not included
- Unique signal booster chipset extends your USB peripherals up to 246 feet away via Cat5, Cat5e, or Cat6 (RJ-45) cabling
- Extremely easy to install, no software program needed
- Compact design, allows for easy placement
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 standards
- For use with any USB compatible computer