The Boss RC-30 Loop Station is a powerful stereo looper that is well suited for guitar players, bassists, keyboard players, vocalists and other musicians. The RC-30 Loop Station delivers a feature set that is sure to perform on stage, in rehearsals, during recording sessions, song writing and more. Create and stack multi-layered loops with 2 stereo tracks with independent level control.
Apply an array of world-famous effects including tempo synced delays, reverbs, filters and other dazzling effects that would otherwise require complex chains to create. Connect a microphone into the RC-30's XLR microphone input and create multi-layered vocal loops. A built-in rhythm guide is also featured and delivers authentic drum sounds and various rhythm styles. The RC-30's USB port enables easy transfer of WAV files. The RC-30 accepts 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size.
- Twin Pedal multitrack looper with true stereo I/O
- Two synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 onboard memory phrases for storing loops
- Built-in effects for processing loops
- Multiple inputs: 1/4" A and B input jacks, stereo 1/8" mini AUX input jack, XLR input jack with phantom power
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply