VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe from Honest Technology is not only the perfect bridge between the analog world of VHS, LPs, or cassettes and today's digital media. With its easy, step-by-step method for turning your old home videos into DVDs or your records into CDs, the VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe can also directly copy footage from your HDV/DV or analog camcorder onto a Blu-ray disc for high-definition viewing. You can even edit out bad footage and add transitions and effects along the way.
At the center of this process is the included VIDBOX, which requires only a USB 2.0 cable to power it up, making it ideal for use with laptop computers. Just connect it to your VCR, camcorder or turntable via S-Video or included RCA cable, then output to your computer with a USB cable (also provided). The included software, which now lets you add background music and motion to DVD/Blu-ray menus, will take you from there.
Whether you want to burn to disc, export to YouTube, or add media to your iPod or iPad, the VHS to DVD Deluxe 5.0 is the all-in-one solution for upgrading your analog memories and music into the digital here and now.
Note! This product is compatible with Windows systems only.
- Analog Video
- Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm or camcorder tapes and convert them to DVD, Blu-ray or other digital formats.
- HD Edit
- Capture and edit high-definition video from HDV camcorders. Supports up to 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Motion Menu
- Enhance your DVD/Blu-ray Disc menu pages by adding motion and music.
- Background Music
- Add excitement to your video by adding background music.
- Various Effects and Menu Creation
- Offers many different screen effects and filters, and lets you create your own menus.
- Perfect for burning high-definition video that requires greater data storage. Stores up to 25GB of data.
- Audio Recorder
- Record audio from your cassettes, LP records, and video tapes to create WMA files or audio CDs.
- Convert captured video into MPEG4/AVC format to watch on your portable device.
- Upload to YouTube
- Uploading video to YouTube is easier than ever with a One-Click option.