The Homing Tags from Loc8tor allow you to track up two additional objects -- regardless of whether they are animal, vegetable, or mineral -- using the Loc8tor Plus or Loc8tor Lite. The Plus can track up to 24 tags, while the Lite version is limited to 4.
The tags work in both Locate and Alert modes, and feature a maximum range of 600' (183 m). The included batteries will keep them powered for a long time, and the tags are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. They are capable of producing audible beeps and boast a flashing LED light to help you locate them. Both sticky tabs and lanyards are provided for attachment. The Loc8tor tags are among the smallest RFID devices currently available on the market.
- Small, Convenient Size
- One of the smallest active RFID tags of its kind -- it weighs only 5 grams. Its small size makes it simple to attach to most items using the sticky tabs and lanyards provided.
- Indoor or Outdoor Reliability
- Loc8tor technology can work through drawers, walls, and doors -- meaning they will work almost anywhere, indoors or out.
- Great Range
- Loc8tor is one of the best performing homing tags of its kind. With a clear line of sight, a range of up to 600 feet (183 meters) can be achieved.
- Unique Identity
Registering a Tag to the Loc8tor takes seconds, creating a unique link between the tracking device and the tag. With the Loc8tor Plus, each tag can be individually personalized by assigning it a name that is descriptive to what it is attached to.
The tags have been designed so that no other Loc8tor user can accidentally find your items, offering additional peace of mind.
- Dual Mode Operation with Loc8tor Plus
- In addition to working in standard Locate mode, the mini homing tags can also work with a Loc8tor Plus in Alert mode.