This is the Multi-Cart R10RT Multi-Cart can be used for drums, percussion, keyboards, large PA's, DJ, photo/video, lighting systems, household moving and more. This rugged and well-designed steel cart gives you everything you've ever wanted in such an accessory. From a non-skid frame bed where your load won't slip, to two reliable brakes on the front wheels, the R10RT is the heavy-duty way to go when you need a solid utility cart to schlep your gear.
The cart can be configured in eight different ways as well as the frame being expandable to accommodate loads of various sizes. This "wow" feature of this cart is that it features "No Flat " tires - a significant improvement on previous and smaller models of Multi-Carts that contained pneumatic tires. Pneumatic tires can, occasionally fail but the R10RT's No-Flat's are designed to never let you down.
Stairclimbers (underneath the frame) help you navigate up and down with ease. The axles are tubular in design and therefore lighter than solid axles - another benefit when negotiating stairs. When finished, the two sides fold down into place and lock by using the release cables.
The R10RT contains polymer roller hubs that lower the overall weight of the cart. When configured in a traditional long-nose luggage cart format, it ergonomically pulls bulky loads toward you when lifting - a real bonus when you're under pressure to get things loaded and going.
Note! Meets airport baggage requirements
- Instantly transforms into 8 different shapes thereby eliminating the need to purchase 8 different carts
- Carries huge amounts of equipment yet folds small for storage
- Featured in college engineering textbooks for outstanding design
- Lightweight, rugged and ergonomically efficient
- Designed to work with vehicles, planes and trains
- Reduces time and effort moving equipment
- Designed for professionals where speed and efficiency are crucial
- Used by major TV networks, news crews, pro sports teams, Fortune 500 companies and thousands more
- Numerous accessories available