The 16GB microSDHC Memory Card Class 6 With microSD Adapter from Transcend is a high-performance card designed with write speeds of, at least, 6MB/s. This will assure that your device will be responsive whether copying, recording or simply viewing files. Due to high-capacity of Transcend cards you'll be able to store many songs, photos, clips and games.
This card works with all SD 2.0 devices and its micro size saves space. The card contains a built-in error correction code that will detect any transfer problems. It also allows "In System Programming (ISP)" for updating firmware. The incorporated write-protect switch offers you peace of mind once your images or files are on the card by protecting them from accidental erasure.
The included SD adapter allows you to use the Micro card in a device that accepts traditional SD cards. Finally, the card complies with RoHS standards (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive). No lead, cadmium or mercury are used in its production. Backed by Transcend's lifetime warranty, this card will meet the demands of anyone in photo or video.
Note! MicroSDHC cards only work in SDHC compatible devices. Please make sure your device bears the SDHC logo on its packaging or in the user's manual
- Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements - SDMI exists to develop "technology specifications that protect the playing, storing, and distributing of digital music such that a new market for digital music may emerge"
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM) - a mechanism for controlling the copying, moving and deletion of digital media on a host device, such as a personal computer, or other digital player
- Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- RoHS compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive)
- Mechanical write-protection switch