The affordable and feature-packed Toshiba CAMILEO AIR10 WiFi HD Camcorder lets you shoot full HD 1920 x 1080p video at 30 frames per second and take up to 16 megapixel interpolated digital stills. You can store all your footage on the integrated 128MB Flash Memory or take advantage of the SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot, which supports memory expansion up to 128GB. Plus, the camcorder incorporates several user-friendly shooting controls and options. The AIR10 features digital image stabilization, 5x digital zoom, and a 2" color LCD touch screen for real-time recording, as well as for instant playback.
The touch panel display also functions as a menu screen, which can be used to select various settings and features before each recording or image capture session. The camcorder is outfitted with a five megapixel BSI CMOS image sensor as well. It can help you achieve perfect shots with features like Auto Exposure, Daylight/Auto/Fluorescent/Tungsten White Balance, Skin/Auto/Night/Backlight Scene Modes, and Negative/Black&White/Auto/Classic Sepia Filter Modes. With shooting aides and attributes like these, anyone can become a master videographer.
Besides just capturing full HD 1080p video, the AIR10 can also take beautiful 16 megapixel interpolated digital JPEG still images with high-def resolutions up to 4608 x 3456 pixels. Plus, you can choose from several digital still modes and recording modes, depending on how much space you want to take up and the level of quality required for each shot.
After you're done shooting, you can immediately upload your footage from any WiFi hotspot to the Internet and quickly post videos on your favorite social networking sites. You can also load your SD card directly into your computer or connect the camcorder via USB and easily upload your content right to the Web with Toshiba's Connect software (for Windows only). You can even edit your footage with the included ArcSoft video and photo editing software. Plus, if you want to share footage with family and friends immediately, the AIR10 features a mini HDMI output for quickly connecting the camcorder to a compatible HDTV. Once connected, the HDMI can transfer uncompressed full 1080p HD and up to 5.1 channel surround sound directly to your HDTV and home entertainment system.
- Camcorder is 802.11 a/b/g WiFi certified and 802.11 n WiFi compatible
- Wirelessly connect, share and broadcast videos and photos from any WiFi hotspot
- Camcorder comes with a 4GB SD card
- Functions as a VGA webcam with wireless video streaming
- Supports 1920 x 1080p full HD resolution video at 30 frames per second
- Compact design measures only 2.2 x 4.3 x 0.75"
- Five megapixel backside illuminated (BSI) CMOS sensor
- Capture up to 16 megapixel interpolated still images
- Convenient 5x digital zoom
- Easy WiFi connectivity and useful Internet upload buttons (Windows only)
- Easy setup with user-friendly interface and customizable user settings
- Enhanced video functions include Image Stabilization and Motion Detection
- Advanced photo functions include Face Tracking, Self-Timer and ISO Setting Adjustments
- Special effects settings include Scene (Night/Backlight/Auto/Skin), Filter (Negative/Auto/Sepia/Black &White) and White Balance (Auto/Fluorescent/Tungsten/Daylight)
- Features a universal tripod mount
- HDMI digital AV output for 1080p playback of video through any compatible HDTV
- Supports MP4/H.264 video file formats and JPEG format for images
- Equipped with a mini-HDMI interface and a mini-USB 2.0 port
- Camcorder features a user replaceable lithium-ion battery
- Compatible with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards for memory expansion up to 128GB
- Comes with AIR10 Connect software (Windows only) and ArcSoft MediaImpression software