Bravo 4102-Blu Disc Publisher W/ 2 Drives (US Plug) includes two built-in DVD±R/CD-R/BD-R recordable drives, integrated high-speed 4800 dpi inkjet printing, individual CMYK ink cartridges, Primera's PTPublisher for Windows XP/Vista/7 with SureThing Primera Edition Design Software and PTPublisher for Mac OS X 10.6 or higher with Disc Cover Design Software.
At just six seconds you will be able to print each disc with 100% coverage in near-perfect quality. A rock-solid and reliable new belt drive system is utilized to deliver 300% faster robotics than previous models. The belt drive system also gives you smoother and quieter operation.
It offers separate ink cartridges for cyan, magenta, yellow and black. The benefit of this is that it lets you replace only the colors it needs, saving you money on every disc you print. The built-in, high-resolution inkjet printing is powered by Lexmark. With up to 4800 dpi quality, it has one of the highest printing resolutions available from any manufacturer of disc printers and publishers.
With incredibly fast output, superior print quality, valuable extra software, separate ink cartridges, Windows and Mac compatibility, you will be hard pressed to find a better mid-sized disc printer or publisher.
- Blazingly Fast Printing and Robotics
- At just six seconds to print each disc with 100% coverage in near-perfect quality, you'll be stunned at how fast your jobs will now get completed. In fact, it is up to 20 times faster than competitors for similar print quality, making them the fastest desktop disc printers and publishers in the world. Disc picking and transport robotics have both been optimized for speed, too. A rock-solid and reliable new belt drive system is utilized to deliver 300% faster robotics than previous models. The belt drive system also gives you smoother and quieter operation
- Separate Ink Cartridges for Lower Cost-Per-Disc
- The 4102 is the first disc printer to offer separate ink cartridges for cyan, magenta, yellow and black (CMYK). This lets you replace only the color(s) that need replenishing; saving you money on every disc you print. This is especially true if you use more of one color on your discs than another
- Professional-Quality Printing
- The built-in, high-resolution inkjet printing is powered by Lexmark, a world leader in printing technology. With up to 4800 dpi quality, it has the highest printing resolution available from any manufacturer of disc printers and publishers. Combine this ultra high resolution printing with Primera's TuffCoat with WaterShield CDs and DVDs and you'll get the most professional looking discs. TuffCoat with WaterShield discs are highly water, scratch, and smudge resistant. They also have a gorgeous, high-gloss finish unlike anything you've probably ever seen before. Virtually all other brands of inkjet-printable optical media are also supported
- Getting the Discs Out
- In applications such as medical imaging and audio/video-on-demand it is imperative that discs are dispensed out the front of the unit. It's an automatic, built-in feature. On some competitive units you have to manually open a door or a drawer every time - a huge inconvenience if you're doing it all day long
- Blu-ray Disc Technology
- Record high-definition video as well as perform back-ups of files, photos, video and more. Both 25GB single-layer and 50GB dual-layer discs are supported
- The Most Illuminating Feature
- The built-in blue LED lighting not only helps you see what's going on inside, but pulses when supplies are getting low and blinks on/off if an error condition is reported. You'll always know the status of your jobs whether you're sitting next to the unit or standing on the other side of the room
- Powerful Software that's Easy to Use
- Using the Bravo 4102 is as easy as printing to any office printer. Primera's PTPublisher Software has won critical acclaim for its simple, wizard-style interface. Training new operators takes just minutes instead of hours. Simply choose the type of job you want to perform (data, video, audio, etc.), match with a print file, and press "GO." It's that easy. Built-in disc design software called SureThing Primera Edition (Windows) or DiscCover (Mac) lets you place photos, backgrounds, text and graphics anywhere on the disc, including as far into the middle of the disc as you wish - a major limitation with other brands of disc publishers
- Built-In Apps
Extra built-in software applications include:
PTRip: robotically "RIPs" your personal music CDs and loads them into Apple iTunes for iPhone, iPod and iPod Touch or Microsoft Media Player.
PTBackUp: automatic, scheduled back-ups of your files to CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs.
PTProtect: prevents unauthorized duplication of your valuable DVD video files. Three free protections are included
- Integration Made Easy
- Sometimes integration is required for applications like PACS/DICOM medical imaging systems, law enforcement and surveillance video, backup and archival, audio and video on-demand and more. Primera makes integration easy with a simple yet comprehensive Software Developer's Kit (SDK) for both Windows and Mac. The SDK is free to qualified developers
- Simply the Best
- With their incredibly fast output, superior print quality, valuable extra software, separate ink cartridges for affordable per-disc costs, Windows and Mac compatibility, top-notch reliability and more, you won't find a better mid-sized disc printer or publisher