The RT-N10+ EZ N Wireless Router from Asus is an affordable, easy-to-use router for connecting a multitude of wireless-N devices to the internet. The router can transfer data at a max rate of 150 Mbps for wireless-N devices, and can also wirelessly connect to devices that are compatible with the older 802.11b and 802.11g standards. In addition, it features four Ethernet 10/100 ports, so you can establish wired connections with Ethernet-enabled devices.
The built-in Quick Internet Setup wizard will conveniently and easily guide you in establishing an internet connection. Once you're connected, the Network Map display will give you status updates on your network and the devices connected to it while the Dr. Surf auto-detection function will offer any suggestions if you have connection problems. For security, you have a variety of encryption methods, such as 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, WPA-PSK, and WPA2-PSK. You also have NAT and SPI firewall options.
As part of this router's more advanced functions, you can utilize the Ez Quality of Service feature for prioritizing your bandwidth. That way, you can make sure that when you stream movies or voice chat for example, you'll have enough bandwidth to smoothly operate. You can also setup a max of four virtual networks. With each network you can restrict access and limit the amount of bandwidth that's available to each user.
- Wired and Wireless Connections
- Connect wireless devices that are compatible with 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n wireless standards. In addition, utilize the four Ethernet 10/100 LAN ports to establish wired connections with up to four Ethernet-enabled devices
- Max Data Transfer Rates
- Transfer data at a maximum rate of up to 150 Mbps when connecting your wireless-N devices
- 4-Network-in-1: Provide Extra Networks
- The router can provide four wireless networks which feature dynamic bandwidth allocation and access control. You can allow guests to access the Internet without sharing your password and private network devices by creating a virtual wireless router for each guest. Keep the high bandwidth and secure private network for yourself
- EZQoS - Quality of Service
- You can easily allocate bandwidth according to your individual needs by simply clicking on the buttons, such as voice or gaming, and assigning more or less bandwidth to streamline multiple network activities (FTP, Games, P2P)
- Your Connection Secured
- In order to secure your connection, the router has numerous security measures. It features a NAT and Stateful Packet Inspection firewall. It features Port, IP Packet, URL Keyword, and MAC address filtering. It has 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES, WPA-PSK, and WPA2-PSK encryption and it also utilizes MAC address Access Control
- Quick Internet Setup in 3 Simple Steps
- Simply connect any Internet-capable device to the router and the Quick Internet Setup wizard will guide you in quickly linking to the Internet
- Dr. Surf Auto Detection
- Dr. Surf is your built-in auto detection program that diagnoses problems with your connection in real time and offers possible solutions
- Network Map-Manual Free Management
- This web-based network map helps you manage and securely connect to your wireless network while also providing you with a clear, easy-to-understand overview of your WAN/LAN status
- Windows Compatible