The Korg PANDORA mini is a miniature effects processor, trainer and tuner for electric guitar and bass. Korg incorporates its REMS (Resonant structure and Electronic circuit Modeling System) technology to deliver stunning cabinet models and effects chains from this pocket sized device.
There are 158 amplifier and effects types with expressive analog characteristics such as a vacuum tube simulation and the ambient acoustic feel of a speaker cabinet. There are 200 stage-ready presets including song presets that cover a broad range of genres and playing styles. In addition, the PANDORA mini features an internal tuner and USB port for bus power or use with an optional USB power supply. The PANDORA mini is an ideal solution for practice, rehearsals, recording and performances alike.
- Ultra-compact pocket-size multi-effect designed for both guitar and bass
- Powered by "REMS" modeling technology
- 200 preset programs (including song presets)
- 200 user programs locations for storing your own sounds
- 158 types of amazing amps and effects
- Use up to seven effects at once
- 100 different rhythm patterns plus a built-in metronome; ideal for composing and practice.
- AUX input for jamming along to your favorite songs on CD, MP3, etc.; Ability to change the pitch of the Aux input by ± one octave
- TAP button makes it easy to set the delay time or the tempo of the Rhythm
- Four program memory buttons allow one-touch recall of your favorite programs
- Auto-tuner with muting
- Backlit LCD screen ensures good visibility, even in dim locations
- Stylish body, available in either black or white
- Sound editing software; edit sounds and manage programs from your computer (available for download from the Korg website)
- Two-way power: batteries or USB bus power