The Arturia Spark Hardware Drum Machine Synthesizer is a combination hardware and software workstation for sequencing drum patterns and grooves within minutes. Spark features a powerful software engine that incorporates analog, physical modeling, and sample-based drum kits that range from electronic, R&B, Hip-Hop, acoustic kits and more.
Create and sequence patterns and grooves within seconds and easily change between kits to audition various drum sounds. An arsenal of effects is at your disposal and touch sensitive effects pads allow you to manipulate effects in real-time. Spark is built tough with an aluminum enclosure, making it an ideal music production tool for the studio, stage and DJ rig.
- Pristine quality sound engines including: TAE Analog synthesis, Multi layered sampling delivered by reference third-party companies, Physical modelling
- 480 Instruments / 30 Kits
- Vintage drum machines: Analog recreations in the spirit of the TR-808, TR-909, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom based LinnDrum, Drumtraks, DMX, and more.
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles : Dub, House, Techno, Hip Hop, RnB… as well as experimental fields thanks to the physical modeling engine. - Acoustic drum kits subtly mixing physical modelling and samples for high audio realism.
- 16 key - 64 step sequencer
- 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads
- Touch sensitive FX Pad with Repeat, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Pan, Mix, 3 mode Filter and Roller
- Advanced Loop mode with divide and move functions
- Real-time automation on all parameters
- 16 track mixer with 9 high quality effects: compressor, reverb, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, distortion, phaser, plate reverb
- Song Mode with up to 64 patterns by song
- Shuffle and Shift modes to humanize grooves
- Assignable encoders
- Aluminum enclosure
- Works as a universal MIDI controller towards any third-party software