Vello's FreeWave Plus Wireless Remote Shutter Release - 2.4GHz is a complete lightweight remote control system that provides a way to trip your camera's shutter while avoiding any possible unwanted camera movement. The FreeWave Plus works in either wired or wireless mode. This is ideal for photographing wildlife, and for macro and close-up photos or long exposures, where the slightest camera movement can ruin a picture.
With the dual function release, press halfway to focus, then press all the way to trigger the shutter. A four-second delay function makes it easy to produce self-portraits. Working on the 2.4GHz frequency gives you reduced radio interference and an extended range (up to 320' (100 m))--you don't need to have line-of-sight alignment, either, as radio waves will pass through walls, windows and floors. LED indicators confirm pre-focus and exposure when in wireless mode. The FreeWave Plus is capable of multiple exposures with a single press of the trigger, and you can control the length of long exposures remotely, also.
This particular FreeWave unit comes with the necessary cables to make it compatible with all Canon cameras that accept a remote control. It can also be adapted to work with virtually any major brand of camera--just switch the dedicated release cable.
- 2.4GHz Radio Frequency
- Reduced interference and improved wireless signal quality.
- Extended Range
- Up to 320' (100 m) range.
- 16 Possible Channels
- One transmitter can trigger multiple receivers.
- Built-In Antenna
- Destruction-proof internal antenna.
- Dual-Function Release
- Press halfway to focus; press fully to trigger shutter.
- Delayed Release
- Four-second delay function gives you extra time to get into position.
- Take multiple shots with one press of the trigger.
- Long Exposure
- Control the length of the exposure remotely.
- Trigger your camera wirelessly or wired. Wired triggering works even if the battery is dead or missing.
- One receiver works with dozens of camera models. Just swap out the camera release cable.
- LED Indicators
- Confirm pre-focus and exposure during wireless mode.
- Compatible Cameras
Canon EOS: Elan series, Digital Rebel (300D), XT (350D), XTi (400D), XSi (450D), T1i (500D), T2i (550D), T3 (1100D), T3i (600D), T4i (650D), T5i (700D), SL1 (100D) and XS (1000D), 60D & 70D
10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 6D, 7D, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 1D X and 1D C
PowerShot G10, G11, G12, G15, G16, G1 X & G1 X Mark II, SX50 HS
Contax: N and 645
Fujifilm: X-E2 and X-T1
Hasselblad: H series
Pentax: K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, K-3, K-5, K-5 II, K-7, K30, K-50, K-500, *istDS, DS2, DS, DL2, DL, and D
Samsung: NX10 & NX100; GX-1S, GX-1L, GX-10 & GX-20
Sigma: SD1, SD9, SD10, SD14 & SD15